Oregon Bikini Briefs
Towards sustainable living and mindful consumption. Make it last with slow fashion.
The simple and stylish brief that is a must-have in your sustainable wardrobe. Complete with its wide, elastic band around the waist for maximum comfort. Discover the chic essential that takes good care of your body and skin, which has been consciously designed for you, the people, and the planet.
- Bikini brief
- The classic must-have essential
- Comfortable and feels like second skin
- Waistband for support
- Made with fabrics made of seaweed fibre for that good-on-your-skin care and feel
- Eliminates free radicals for your body cells—prevents accelerated aging from the damaging of your body cells
- PYRATEX® cosmetic IV fabric, made of the sustainable and innovative bio-based seaweed fiber with antioxidative properties for healthier skin and body
- PYRATEX® cosmetic IV fabric composition: 66% Tencel; 28% Seacell; 6% ROICA Elastane (ROICA Elastane is Cradle to Cradle Certified™)
- OEKO-TEX® certified dye
- 1 People signature logo made of Zamak
- Produced in Portugal
Machine washes at 40°C. Avoid bleaching and spin-drying. Max ironing temperature 150°C. Opt to cool iron. Can be dry cleaned. Colour & Image Disclaimer Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Thais wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 88 cm, Waist 67 cm, Hip 94 cm)
Body Measurements (Size in cm)
Size | Bust | Waist | Hip
XS | 78-82 | 62-66 | 86-90
S | 82-86 | 66-70 | 90-94
M | 86-90 | 70-74 | 94-98
L | 90-94 | 74-78 | 98-102
XL | 94-98 | 78-82 | 102-106
Oregon Bikini Briefs
Retrun & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but nonrefundable.
A sustainable luxury fashion brand that creates timeless pieces for conscious women, who want an effortlessly luxurious, stylish, and sustainable wardrobe, that benefits both people and the planet.