EBB & FLOW RING
Life is a series of ebbs and flows - sometimes our life flows toward our hopes and dreams, but sometimes, it flows the opposite direction
This ring is inspired by the highs and lows of life and is designed to serve as a reminder for us to be kind to ourselves and be gracious in the ebbs and flows of life
- 14k gold filled - hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant
- Drop us a note at checkout to notify us of your size if you do not see your size
Given the nature of handmade products, please allow for slight colour variations or an appearance of a seam where the joints of the rings has been soldered. Gemstones may also vary given the nature of natural gemstones
• Store your jewellery in air-tight bags (zip lock bag works great!), especially unworn sterling silver pieces
• To clean your jewellery, use a soft bristled toothbrush and lukewarm diswashing liquid. Pat dry with towel
• Avoid prolonged exposure of your jewellery in chlorine, pool, spa and sea water
• Depending on the semi-precious stones selected, there are specific care required for each. Refer to our Gemstone Guide for more details
Opal and Turquoise are porous stones and should not be exposed to water. Any exposure to water will cause these stones to lose its colour and clarity. If accidentally wet, pat dry stones with cloth and allow to air dry for 24 hours to avoid cracking of stones
EBB & FLOW RING
Return & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but non-refundable.