An absolute stunner, the Aurora Ring steals the limelight as it brings bold flashes of colour into your life. The centre piece features an Ethopian Opal that under certain light produces a diverse play of colors that ranges from fluorescent reds to orange, greenish to blue, white to yellowish and brown.
Be prepared to get your heart stolen from time and time again at the beauty of this piece. Here to paint your life with colourful hues :)
- 14k gold filled - hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant
- Genuine Ethopian Opal - **hydropane stone, this means the gemstone absorbs water and when it does, their appearance might change as it might lose its luster and fire temporarily. Avoid excessive exposure to water
- Drop us a note at checkout to notify us of your size if you do not see your size
Given the nature of handmade products, please allow for slight colour variations or an appearance of a seam where the joints of the rings has been soldered. Gemstones may also vary given the nature of natural gemstones
• Store your jewellery in air-tight bags (zip lock bag works great!), especially unworn sterling silver pieces
• To clean your jewellery, use a soft bristled toothbrush and lukewarm diswashing liquid. Pat dry with towel
• Avoid prolonged exposure of your jewellery in chlorine, pool, spa and sea water
• Depending on the semi-precious stones selected, there are specific care required for each. Refer to our Gemstone Guide for more details
Opal and Turquoise are porous stones and should not be exposed to water. Any exposure to water will cause these stones to lose its colour and clarity. If accidentally wet, pat dry stones with cloth and allow to air dry for 24 hours to avoid cracking of stones
Return & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but non-refundable.