Two Straps Sandals for Free & Easy-Going Style
Two strap sandals for a free-spirited woman who loves to keep the comfort on her peeping toes when she goes for a long walk.
- 1 cm heels made from ethically-harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slip-on style
- Double wide-cut straps
- Open toe
- Slim sole
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile - Piñatex®
- Available in 2 colours - Charcoal and Canela
- Comes with a complimentary natural balm for extra care
- Piñatex® (Upper)
- Eco Suede (Lining)
- Ultrasuede® (Insole)
- Sustainable foam (Insole)
- TPR (Outsole)
- Teak wood (Heels)
- Recycled brass (Logo plate)
Shoes Standard Size Chart (Size in cm)
Size | Length
36 | 23.5
37 | 24.2
38 | 24.8
39 | 25.5
40 | 26.2
41 | 26.9
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use our natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
Return & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but non-refundable.