LONG SLEEVE TEE
Product Details :
Fabric: Bamboo & Cotton blend
Hand-dyed with natural plant dyes
Technique : Hand dyed
Color : 2 tone Olive-Green
Natural Dye Plant : Jelawai Fruit Skin
Color : Washed Red
Natural Dye Plant : Madder root (GOTS organic certified dye)
Color : Matte Black
Natural Dye Plant : Buah mempening
Designed, sewn and hand-dyed in our BUMI FACTORY in Sepang, Malaysia.
Care: Cold hand wash or machine cold wash separately on a delicate cycle using MUNI delicate detergent formulated specifically for natural dye clothes.
(We use plant-based tannins and metal salts as mordants and fixers to achieve the best color retention.
However, we always recommend hand washing with MUNI delicate detergent or other pH neutral fabric soaps using cold tap water.)
About natural dyes:
- All natural dyes are extracted from plant sources such as leaves, bark, seed or fruit skins.
- No toxic chemicals are used in the process.
- With regular wash & use, natural plant dyed garments and products will slowly fade into a lighter shade.
- During the hand dyeing process, some dye spots, uneven tones and dye streaks might appear on the fabric/product. This is common for natural dye products and is not a product defect.
- Our plant wastes are 100% compostable and dye water waste are biodegradable and safe for disposal.
LONG SLEEVE TEE
Return & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but non-refundable.