MEN'S TUNIC - KHAKI
Introducing our first casualwear. Made from 100% cotton twill and designed with comfort in mind, this tunic shirt is suitable for both as everyday wear or semi formal occasions. For our first batch, it comes in 2 blue tones, Sea Blue (lighter shade) and Denim (darker shade).
*Note: Faded creases will occur on indigo-dyed cotton twill similar to natural dyed jeans. If you wish to minimize this effect, we recommend reversing the garment inside out when not in use.
Natural dyeing is about celebrating the artistry of hand dyeing with plant extracts. Imperfections are part of its charm as the process is done entirely by hand and the outcome is often unique, so no two pieces are alike.
Designed, sewn and hand-dyed in Malaysia.
Product Details :
Fabric: 100% cotton twill
Fit: Loose fit
Dye plant : mangosteen skin (Kulit manggis)
Technique : Garment dyed
Hand wash ONLY
(We use plant based mordants and metal salts as fixers to achieve the best color retention. We only recommend hand washing with MUNI delicate detergent or any pH neutral soaps.)
- Our natural dyes are made from tropical plant extracts.
- No toxic chemicals are used in the process.
- With regular wash & use, natural dye clothes will fade into a lighter shade of itself. Re-dye is possible.
- During the hand dyeing process, dye spots, uneven tones and dye streaks might appear on the fabric/product. This is common for natural dye products and is not a product defect.
- The dyes might react with strong deodorants, cologne and body sweat.
- Re-dyeing MUNI garment is possible either with the same colour or darker tones.
- During the hand dyeing process, some dye spots, uneven tones and some streaks might appear on the fabric/product. This is common for natural dye products and is not a product defect.
MEN'S TUNIC - KHAKI
Return & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but non-refundable.