CALABAR SILK DRESS
"Maxi dress with a straight-cut, V-neckline and thin straps. Cinch the waist with our Antwerp belt, throw the Havana blazer on your shoulder and add the Vegas heels to complete your look for your next event.
- Slip-on camisole maxi slip dress
- Clean finish V-neckline
- Slit on both sides
- Straight fit
- Brass ring and slider on the adjustable thin straps
- 1 People brass logo at back
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- The dress length is 123 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes)
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell (Lining) - TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibres which are produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
Body Measurements (Size in cm)
Size | Bust | Waist | Hip
XS | 78-82 | 62-66 | 86-90
S | 82-86 | 66-70 | 90-94
M | 86-90 | 70-74 | 94-98
L | 90-94 | 74-78 | 98-102
XL | 94-98 | 78-82 | 102-106
Highly recommend drying clean this dress. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colours. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed."
CALABAR SILK DRESS
Retrun & Shipping
We ship Local & Worldwide. Within Klang Valley, Pick-up at our outlet is available. More details.
Items are exchangeable within 7 days for another of same value or higher, but nonrefundable.
A sustainable luxury fashion brand that creates timeless pieces for conscious women, who want an effortlessly luxurious, stylish, and sustainable wardrobe, that benefits both people and the planet.